[et_pb_section admin_label=”section”][et_pb_row admin_label=”row”][et_pb_column type=”1_3″][et_pb_image admin_label=”Image” src=”https://essentialoilsacademy.vitalityadvocates.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/63/2016/10/EOA-INTRO-10-Lemon-1.jpg” show_in_lightbox=”off” url_new_window=”off” use_overlay=”off” animation=”left” sticky=”off” align=”left” force_fullwidth=”off” always_center_on_mobile=”on” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid” /][/et_pb_column][et_pb_column type=”2_3″][et_pb_text admin_label=”Text” background_layout=”light” text_orientation=”left” use_border_color=”off” border_color=”#ffffff” border_style=”solid”]
LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL
As one of the top-selling Essential Oils, LEMON has multiple benefits and uses. LEMON is a powerful cleansing agent that purifies the air, disinfects surfaces, and can be used as a non-toxic cleaner throughout the home.
When added to water, it provides a refreshing and healthy boost throughout the day. LEMON is frequently added to food to enhance the flavor of desserts and main dishes.
Due to its high limonene content, LEMON is a powerful antioxidant that can help ward off free radicals. Taken internally, it provides cleansing and digestive benefits, can soothe an irritated throat, and supports healthy respiratory function.
When diffused, LEMON is very uplifting and energizing and has been shown to improve mood and cognitive ability.
• Cleanses and purifies the air and surfaces.
• Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion.*
• Supports healthy respiratory function.*
• Diffuse to promote a positive mood.
• Take internally to assist with seasonal respiratory discomfort.*
• Add Lemon oil to a spray bottle of water to clean tables, countertops, and other surfaces.
• Lemon oil makes a great furniture polish; simply add a few drops to olive oil to clean, protect, and shine wood finishes.
• Use a cloth soaked in Lemon oil to preserve and protect your leather furniture and other leather surfaces or garments.
• Lemon oil is a great remedy for the early stages of tarnish on silver and other metals.
• Put on rag to help remove stubborn, sticky residue off surfaces.
• Wash hands with Lemon oil to remove grease after changing your oil.
QUESTION – WHICH FEATURE OR PRACTICAL USE OF LEMON ESSENTIAL OIL LISTED ABOVE DO YOU LIKE THE MOST?